Established 1988, Auctioneers, Valuers and Exhibitions
Originally located in Fremantle, the company moved to Claremont in 1994 (St. Quentins Ave) and purchased it’s current Stirling Road building in 1996.
Claremont is ideally located in the heart of the affluent Western Suburbs. With recent major commercial developments surrounding our auction rooms, the locality has become the largest upmarket shopping precinct in the state, being serviced by dining and drinking establishments and plentiful parking.
The following institutions have purchased artworks from us:
- The National Gallery, Canberra
- The National Portrait Gallery, Canberra
- The Australian War Memorial, Canberra
- The National Maritime Museum, Sydney
- The National Library, Canberra
- The National Museum of Australia, Canberra
- The Art Gallery of Western Australia
- The Lawrence Wilson Gallery, University of Western Australia
- Perth City Council
- Battye Library, State Library of Western Australia
- The Western Australian Museum
- State Library of Western Australia
Formerly Commonwealth Government Approved Valuers for the Arts Taxation Incentive Scheme of Australian Paintings after 1850.
Besides the directors and staff, there are a range of consultants in all fields who are able to give expert opinions on a wide range of collectables.
- Peter McKenzie B.A.